Parents want the very best for their children, and education is a critical factor in their future success. To be competitive in a global economy, they will need multiple skills and studying in STEM related fields will give them a valuable edge in the workplace. We encourage you to use this portal to learn about STEM and resources that are available to help you in the process.
Parent Advisory Committee
• PAC Chair will establish a committee of professionals and parents
• PAC will identify programs within schools to establish templates of parental involvement
• PAC will identify avenues of communication to best reach parents (school emails, take homes with students, other media)
• PAC will meet 4 times per year to review activities and objectives
• PAC will identify needed resources for parent activities
• PAC will establish a designated email list for on-going communication